The Messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the probl ?
Hello I am using outlook 2000 for more than 1 year and today I faced a problem. When I try to forward the message in Microsoft outlook 2000 SP1, encountered the error message: “The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart outlook.” If anyone know the reason of the problem or any one knows how to solve this problem then please suggest me!
Outlook behave the same if one of these conditions are true,
- Your Default Delivery Location is set to a Personal Folder (.pst) file or you are using offline Folders (.ost)
- You have forwarded a message in outlook RTF that also has some attachment
- You enable the message to be saved in the drafts either by waiting for three minutes or by clicking Save on the File menu
- You modify the message after saving the copy in drafts
- You try to send the message or save the message by clicking Save on the File menu
To resolve this issue, Microsoft has made the hotfix. It is intended to correct the problem and you need to apply this hotfix to only those systems that are having the problem. To download the hotfix you can contact to the Microsoft Customer Service and Support by visiting the website at http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support
The fix is also available in other languages like Spanish, French, German, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Japanese and Thai.